22 Apr 2013

This Post is Specially Made for My Best Friend Outta There , lol

Well , I made this post because , my best friend in Malang got ask me about how it feels when someone is kissing you . Well... last time before I had my first kiss , I got used to think that kissing is disgusting , yeah you know ? Exchanging saliva , it's like ew for me , last time... but now it's different le . After I had my first kiss , I think I'm addicted to it . Ya , it feels good actually . Well , if you ask me to explain how it feels , hmmm it's quite difficult to explain lor ... Since it's not a food mah , if it's food then can still be explained how it tasted exactly ... Hmmm I can't say anything about it but that feeling of being loved and being wanted .
Besides , that question asking me "Don't you feel regret losing your first kiss before married ?"
That made me speechless for a while . Well ... actually no , it will naturally happen when you love someone though . That's my opinion , everyone got different opinion bah . Maybe because you come from small city in Indonesia , that probably influences the mindset . I also come from the same city with her , but maybe because I got a lots of overseas friends , that's why my mindset is also changed slowly . My mindset is no longer 100% like that one  , like last time when I was still in junior college .
As long as you lose it to someone that you think is the right one , I guess it's ok lor . It's not a big deal , besides , we also need experience , right ? Since we're still young , haha .. that's what I think though , I do respect her thinking as well . Everyone is different , I guess .
So , ya... if you wanna know how it feels , just try lor , but with the person whom you think is the right one . Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment