8 Apr 2013

Two More Weeks

Ya , two more weeks of school for second semester , and then I'll be having assessment and say hello to second year of fashion design course in NAFA ! OMG , can't believe it finally I'll be senior in NAFA . I'll be in year 2 , then can have internship .
Anyway , I think next week is gonna be a stressful week for me and maybe my classmates too . I'll be having a lots of submissions . I just remembered it today . Wow , impressive , in one week I'll have like 5 submissions and one multiple choice quiz . Hmmm well , can't say anything else but impressive . Ya , welcome to sleepless night . I think the mini market near my hostel must add more stocks of coffee . I need coffee , to make me keep awake , or Red Bull also can . But I prefer coffee or tea though . *yawn*
Anyway , I dunno what's wrong with my laptop or what's wrong with the IT department in my school , I can't set the wifi network in my campus . My classmate's laptop can access , but mine totally can't . Wah liao , can't do homework at school , and can't check my e-mail there also . This laptop is heavy also , then need to bring my laptop to IT department on Wednesday . OMG , nice , it will be a heavy day on Wednesday , bringing sketch book and laptop . I also dunno why IT department will only help us about the wifi setting on Wednesday , no other days . So irritating sia ...
Today also dunno why class was so boring and ya today is the schedule for that 'wow' lecturer who always calls everyone in school with 'darling' . She always scolds at least one student in every meeting . Last time I got scold because I combed my hair in class . Lucky today she didn't scold me because I sat in class nicely , kept in quiet and listened to her carefully . She scolded one of my classmates though . In office this morning when I worked there as a part timer student helper in my campus , she also got ask for my help , she called me 'darling' as usual (hope that someone out there won't be jealous of this , lol , don't worry , I'm not a leso , I'm 100% straight) , and asked me to help her printing some attendance list for the meeting or something . So , I printed for her lor . Lucky she didn't complain me or something .

No comments:

Post a Comment