25 Apr 2013

Lonely Day part 1

Well ...
Yeah , Iguess today is the first day of lonely days . I don't feel that well today , half of my soul feels like flying away to somewhere else . Shit , I dunno her number also , so can't call her back (Yeah , my best friend just now asked me also what did I mean by cannot calling 'her' back , calling who ? Well , I mean can't call half of my soul to go back to me , understand or no ? If don't understand , nvm la , sometimes I also don't understand about my self ...) .
Hmmm , ya , I know life has a lots of colours , and my biggest thanks to whom who already coloured my life . My life is so damn colourful sia .
Why lonely ? Hmmm if anyone got ask me that question , I'm gonna answer that it's because he's going to face a 'war' . Who ? Of course my dearest lovely cute bf . See , just now my best friend asked me ,"War ? What war ?" I answered her "Hmmm the big war in his uni but gonna finish in two weeks time , so yeah... I'm waiting ... gonna be miss waiting and miss okay ..."
She was like ,"Aiyoh , you start your dramatic thingy again ..."
I was like ,,, yeah my life is so damn musical and dramatic ... But the other side of me , it's different , it's so damn 'wah' and energetic . Yeah , AB blood typed people are always like that one . They have two opposite personalities in the same body . Well... that's really me .
Well , at least I give him everything that he wants as long as I can give . So , ya , I think he needs... space ... for the next two weeks . Okay , I'm giving him space lor , I don't disturb him first , better be like that I guess . Let's see where is the limit of my patience of giving him space .
I even told my mom that , yeah , in being in relationship , we can't just anyhow force our partner to do what we want , we better give more than accept more . That's why I never force my partner to do everything that I want , which means , I want my partner to treat me the same ways as well . Action = reaction .
Then my mom said "Well , it's okay , you have already grown up , so I guess you know already about how to behave and how to decide something ... Just let it be , just let life happens ... "
Yeah... I guess she's right also ...
Well okay...
Let's cheer up my self , gonna walk around Plaza Singapura or Bugis alone later . Enjoying time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment