29 Apr 2013

My April Fool Trick on 2010

Haha , just now dunno why , suddenly I remember about my April fool trick I did to my classmates on April 2010 . I think my study in Singapore got connection with that April fool . Last time , when I was still on my first year of high school / junior college , I dunno why I suddenly got idea to trick my classmates on April fool . So , on March 31st , I sent text message to some of my classmates , saying "Hi , my friends , thank you for colouring my days in this high school , I know one year is kinda short time , but I already felt that you guys are rocks ! Please don't forget me , and I'm sorry for last minute notice , but I'm not gonna attend class tomorrow and forever , I'm admitted into Methodist Girl School (MGS) , Singapore ... Good bye , my dear friends , good luck for your study in Saint Joseph College !"
They were all surprised , some of them even got sad because they didn't want me to move to Singapore . My best friend at that time asked me ,"Eh , how come you never told us about this before ?? Why you move into that school ?? I'm gonna miss you !!"
Then I replied her text ,"Well , my cousin currently works in Singapore , then I asked him to send my secondary school transcript to MGS , at first I never guessed that I'd be admitted into that school , but then they accepted me as their student , even I got scholarship ... I'm gonna miss you too... Take care :)"
Then the next day , I went to school . The first thing that my classmates did when they saw me standing in front of the class door , they were surprised . They couldn't believe that it's me standing there .
Then the next thing happened , one of them asked me "Hey , I thought you're in Singapore now ?? Why ?? You missed the plane or what ??"
Then I asked all of them to go check the calendar . When they saw it , at first they said that nothing special on the calendar . I just smiled . Till then they just realized something , yeah April 1st , 2010 . April fool !! Then they all 'bullied' me . Some of them tickled me and I just could laugh laugh and laugh , my trick worked ! Lol
But now , see , I'm in Singapore , studying in NAFA , hahaha .
My trick 'works' here . Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment