13 Apr 2013

So Damn Happy (Again , yeah , Life is Beautiful)

Today I'm so damn happy . Finally met him again yesterday . Ya , and today is one week after we became bf and gf . He looked so handsome today , dressed differently . I mean before also handsome but today more handsome . Lol yay got handsome bf *proud* *proud* .
Today we went to Plaza Singapura to watch movie . Before that he asked me to check what movies are showing in cinema . So then I checked and I found out , so we watched "I Give it a Year" . It's such a nice comedy movie and we cuddling during movie . Waaa , so damn happy sia . I know later my mom will ask me what did I do yesterday , hahaha , but of course no need to tell everything lah . Later telling her too much then she lectures me too much also how ? Lol
Ya , I know though she will lecture me later coz of reaching home late . But this is dating mah , can barely remember the time , lol , dun want the time to run so fast but it's just anyhow runs fast .
Oh and I got take picture with him . Yay , finally the frame inside my room will be filled with new photo ! I got some pictures but I think I'm gonna print two of them and put them inside my photo frame . Later my roommate knows then I wanna know her reaction . Lol
Anyway , I got a surprise also from him . Right before I got out from his car , he kissed me . Waaa so surprising and sweet :D
He said he can't meet me till he finish his exam . Hmmm ... gonna miss him so badly . But it's okay , by missing him , can make the meeting becomes more impressive and feeling that time is so precious . Every single time with him is so precious for me . XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment