4 Apr 2013

Confusing Memory from High School Life

This afternoon in class , I got notification from Facebook on my iPhone , then that notification made me remember about that memory in high school . Then I talked about this memory to my classmate who was in the same high school with me .
Here's the memory .
When I was in high school , I got this one best friend , just call her Jenna for simple . We're still best friends till now though . So , ok , this girl , liked a guy in my high school , just call him Josh . Jenna already told me that she liked a guy since we were in year 11 (second year of high school) , but at that time she always kept the guy's name as a secret . So , ok , I was all ok with that , since I thought that it's her own business , I don't need to be so kay poh about that . Then , by the end of year 11 , she showed me her inbox on Facebook to me and told me about the guy she liked so far . I was quite surprised knowing that the guy she liked was in English enrichment class also , same with me , but different schedule . I just once saw him in English enrichment class but then after that he changed schedule so we never met again . So I told her that Josh also joined English enrichment class . She was happy knowing that , she asked me to help her by matchmaking her to him . So , I agreed , since she's my best friend .
One day , I saw a poster on notice board at school , it's about English essay competition , and the prize is quite interesting , IDR 10,000,000 (around SGD 1,250) for the first winner . So , I asked Jenna whether she wanted to join in group or no since it's a group work . She agreed , but we needed one more person to join in group , since it must be 3 people in one group . Then she gave me idea , asking Josh to join . Well , that's not a bad idea , since Josh is so damn good in English . But , the worst thing is that she asked me to talk to him about this . I was like , WTH ? Oh please , I wasn't so close to him . I could barely know him , to me , he's a bit weird . But she insisted and kept forcing me to talk to him . So , okay , I talked to him lor . After I talked to him , then we started working together as a team . During typing the essay , they both teased each other , talking about manga , anime , Japan , etc , whatever thing they both liked , they talked . Luckily , they got lots of similarity , they liked the same things as well .
After that , I did still help her to get closer to him . So what I did was texting him , telling him the best features of Jenna . I thought that might help her getting closer to him . I did always forward the message form Josh to Jenna too , so that Jenna could see what I did for her . But the bad thing that I didn't want it to happen is that he thought that I liked him . OMG , no way ! So I told Jenna to tell him that it's her who liked him , NOT me . But she kept saying that she's shy , not brave enough , etc . WTH ...
So , okay I just ignored it .
The next thing happened was when the school ball was held . He just anyhow texted me asking where I was . So I replied lor , I said that I was in school hall attending prom . I thought he just wanted to spy me or something . The worst thing was I got text from him but he didn't text Jenna at all , even he didn't reply Jenna's text . So Jenna was sad . I felt so bad , I didn't mean to snatch him from her lor . So then I told Jenna to confess directly on that day , but she kept saying that she's shy and waited for the guy to confess first . Aiyoh , too damn shy sia .
Then , Jenna asked me whether Josh wanted to dance with her or no . So , I said I didn't know . Then I texted Josh "You wanted to dance ?"
He replied "What dance ?"
Me : "Dance , ball dance "
Then he replied again "I can't dance , can teach me how to dance ?"
I was like , OMG , not meeeee , I won't teach you , ask Jenna !!
So , I texted Jenna lor . I told her to text Josh that she could teach him to dance .
But again like I said , she's way too shy , she asked me to text him .
So I told Josh "Jenna can teach you " by text .
Then he replied ,"I'm going to dance if you're going"
I was like , oh no !! Jenna is gonna murder meeeee
So ok , since then , I felt that I failed to matchmake them ...
I better stop and just let it be . Although I told her already that he's not my type at all but still , I think she did still think that I liked him . Wth... I don't like guy like him lor ...
ok la just ignore it , lol

No comments:

Post a Comment