25 Apr 2013

Being a Good Runner of the Day

Yeah , guess today I was a good runner , coz I ran everywhere .
First , I woke up early (whoa , holiday can wake up early , actually that's a miracle for my parents ) , then I took a bath with sleepy eyes and almost fell a sleep inside the bathroom . Then I went to school , to finish my drawing of back view for my 6 illustrations . After I finished , then I went to computer lab inside my campus to scan , but then I saw my senior was still using the scanner , so I ran to Art Friend in Bras Basah complex to buy 3 mounting boards , to stick my additional technical flat drawings . After that I ran to Waterloo to take away fried kway teow for my lunch . Then after that I ran back to school coz I left my stuffs inside the computer lab . Then I saw my senior was still sitting near the scanner , so I asked her whether she's still using the scanner of no , but she said no , so I used it to scan my illustrations . After it , I used the computer to edit and rearrange my illustrations for my final project in this "impressive" semester . I took around 30 minutes doing it , then I ran to the printing shop to print on sticker papers , I spent SGD 18.00 for it , but something bad happened , because I stick them on my last mounting boards , I mean on those mounting boards already got my last illustrations stick there , so ya , I could still see through my last illustrations , it didn't look nice , so then I asked my lecturer via What's app whether it's okay or not , then he said that he suggest me to redo (again...) so I ran back to computer lab to *censor* then I ran back to Art Friend to get 6 more mounting boards and ran to printing shop again to print (again...) it made me spend SGD 14.00 , what a beautiful day ... I could guarantee that aunty almost laughed seeing me print again the illustrations . Yeah , for the sake of my mark (read : my future and my life in NAFA) , I will sacrifice my money . Lucky my father didn't ask me the detail about how much I spent my money for it , if he knew , he'd literally kill me . Oh no...
After that I ran back to computer lab and almost threw up . Dunno why . My best friend even asked me whether I was ok or no . Then I answered her "Half half..."
Well , too much sweat sia , then no appetite to eat dinner also , too tired ...
After that ran to Plaza Singapura , to buy Koi (my mood booster) then ran to SingTel shop to top up my balance then ran to bus stop and yeah I'm here now ...
What a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment