6 Apr 2013

So Damn Happy (part 2)

Today I'm so damn happy . Finally , what I was worried and thinking for so long last time , have just been answered today . From now on , I don't need to worry too much . And ya... I was wrong , I didn't waste my time , and finally , he's not the twenty something guy who reject me . My feeling was wrong before , no wonder it's getting stranger and stranger out of my control...
Last time I was afraid also if it would be like my last case , I liked a guy then he asked me to wait , but ya nv been together . I was afraid that it would happen again now . But ya , it didn't happen . He asked me to give him time , and now , I know the answer of everything already .
The thing that I must do now is , making this relationship last longer . Whatever happens . I must keep it last longer lor . Except that he wants to break up , then I can't do anything lor , true love can't be forced . So ya , I'll just do my best .
My mom told me , that I'm no longer young , as a girl , means that it's time to look for a serious relationship , not to play around or just play play with guy , or changing guy frequently . Ok la , that's correct , and anyway , I never initiate changing guy lor , normally it's the guy's initiate to leave me , not me , I'm more into making it last longer , except that from the very first time I already felt that I dun like him then it's different case . I still remember that my longest relationship was 1 year , it's because I always tried to make it last longer , till then one day he said that he liked another girl , so ya , said bye bye lor .
But in this case now , I like him already from the first time , so ya , I will do try making it last longer la .
Haha , I'm so damn happy right now . 

No comments:

Post a Comment