29 Apr 2013

15 Facts About Me You All May Know

1. I'm ticklish . Ya , I'm so damn ticklish especially for these three areas : neck , waist , and thighs . Do not try to tickle me when I'm eating hor , later I kena choke by chopstick or fork or spoon then you'll have to bring me to the nearest hospital . Hahaha

2. I have three favorite colours , black , white , and pink .

3. I don't really use make up for daily life . Unless I have to attend special occasions such as birthday party , wedding party , etc. , then no choice , use make up lor , natural make up is my favorite !

4. I don't really use accessories . Although , the students in fashion department mostly have fabulous accessories , I'm different . It's because I got used to my high school rules , no accessories are allowed . That's why I rarely got use necklace or earings or rings to go out . Besides , my skin is so damn sensitive , dunno why . Since I was born , I can only use accessories which is made of gold or silver . Gold better , coz once I had silver studs and it gave my ears irritation . Once I also had imitation necklace and it made my neck became red and itchy .

5. I hate spicy foods ! They kill me .

6. I like foods with peanut sauce , e.g. -Gado-gado (Indonesian salad) , Rujak , Pecel (East Java's traditional food) , etc. .

7. Iced tea is my favorite drink . Especially Jasmine Green Tea , I normally buy that in Koi if I'm in Singapore , but in my hometown , I'll normally buy it in Tong Tji , they sell it too .

8. I have two opposite personalities inside my self .

9. I'm the eldest child in my family . I have one younger brother , three years younger than me .

10. My shortest relationship was 1 month , the longest was 1 year , and the longest period I loved a guy was 4 years , it was my first love and he never been my bf (crazy , love is blind , trust me !)

11. I'm a chocolate lover ! Dark chocolate is my fave :))

12. I don't really like Korean stuffs , I don't mean to be racist or what , but it's because I have a bad experiences with Koreans , really really nightmare experiences with them . If you were me , you would understand how it exactly feels like .

13. I don't talk much on text messages , but in real life , well , I talk non stop also can . Haha...

14. First impression of my best friends when they met me was I'm a quiet person but when they knew me well , hmmm they said that sometimes they really want to send me to the nearest mental hospital .

15. I'm miss okay . Always say okay for everything as long as it's not against my life values or beliefs .

No comments:

Post a Comment