8 Apr 2013

Good Luck for the Final Year High School / Junior College Students in Indonesia

Well , as I checked on internet or any other websites , I knew that next week is gonna be a big week for all final year high school / junior college students in Indonesia . Well , good luck for the national final exams , guys ! Study hard , coz it's for your future .
I do still remember how I studied like crazy few months before national final exams .
I always got those bunch of "Try Out" tests at school . Ya , I even got less time to touch my mobile phone for a few months before that national final exams . I was so damn afraid if I couldn't be graduated form my high school , I must be ashamed if I couldn't have been graduated . So , I kept reading my text books from school , I was so eager in doing the exercise from my text books and student workbooks also . Till I often stayed up late to study . My friends often blamed me because I seldom replied their text messages . You know ? They texted me at 7.00 PM then normally I replied them at around 11.00 PM plus after I finished studying or when I took a short break from studying . They said "Wth ?? I already asleep you know ?? Reply fast la !!" Hahaha , ya lor of course I couldn't reply fast , I always left my phone inside my room and I studied outside of my room , normally I studied in dining room . My mom told me to try not to bring phone with me while studying coz I can't concentrate on my study if I keep texting with my friends . So , ya , I left it inside my room lor . Sometimes also I forgot to top up my phone balance so I couldn't reply lor .
But after exam , yeah it's totally FREE , yay , could text till dawn also , hahahhaha
I miss my high school so damn badly though ...
Well , good luck and jia you for the students in high school final year . Especially form my beloved school , Hua Yin !! Jia youuuuu !!! I'm sure you guys can do your best and 100% graduated !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment