31 Mar 2013

I'm Sooooooo Happy !!!

Ya , I'm soooooo happy right now :D
I just back from movie with him :D
We watched "The Host" , nice movie with nice situation . I really enjoyed every moment I spent with him . I hope he enjoyed too . Well , I think I can't stop smiling from now on . I'm so damn happy . I think I can't sleep later or maybe if I'm asleep , I'll sleep with a good dream and face full of smile . Oh God , I can't believe it , I finally met him again .
Every time , I always wait for weekend , ya , waiting for him asking me out on weekend .
I still remember he held my hand down while watching movie because I covered my face , because ya , it's my habit , every time got like scary scene , I always cover my face . I hate seeing blood or killing scene . Haha
I like when he held my hand down . Dunno why ...
Haha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment