28 Mar 2013

Confession... Hmmm ?

Really , I think this is my bad (or good ? Not sure though) . I always can't hide my feeling . Every time I like a guy , it's always ended up I confess first to the guy . You know ? How I wished I could hear a confession , serious confession from a guy , stating that he likes me and I also like him . So far , the guys who liked me always those kind of freaks , you know ? So scary , first guy who liked me , kinda strange sia , can talk by him self , his face looked like a person without any life hope anymore , and I think he never combed his hair or what , so messy , wah liao . The next guy who liked me (and ya , he was my second ex though , I accepted him coz he spammed me everyday ,"wan be my gf ?" "eh how ? wan be my gf ?" whoa like hell !) , he was so damn tall , 192 cm ! Then I think he's a psycho or what , everyday became so overprotective to me . Every seconds , minutes , hours got text me , call me text me ,call me , and text me , overly attached to me liao ! He thought what ? I didn't have anything to do or what ? He thought I was so free arh ? Wah liao , he really couldn't tahan if not contact me in one second only . Called me also mostly to scold me also .
Okay , back to the topic ...
You know ? Actually I like a guy right now . Actually I wanna hide my feeling first , but once he asked me if I like any guy at the moment or no . So I answered honestly lah , as in I don't want to lie , it's a sin . So ya , I told him that I currently like a guy . Since then , he keeps asking me almost every time we chat on what's app . Really arh , few times I almost confessed to him you know ? But lucky I can still tahan my self , so I didn't confess . Aiyoh , so difficult for him arh to realize that I like him ? Hmmm maybe coz of his bad past time , being played by some girls . So then it means no chance for me to be with him ? *cry* *cry* Yeah , then it will be the twenty something of my broken heart story . Hmmm maybe if someone asked me to write a novel about my broken heart stories , I could make it for trilogy story you know ? Coz I got too much broken heart I guess , but lucky my heart still has that normal function .
Anyway , I dunno how to confess to him also . I must be so embarrassed . I planned to confess to him when I meet him . Not via text or call , so not gentle . I must show that I'm not playing or something. But dunno how to confess in good way . Here's some ways I planned to use , not good one though .

First way :

Me : "Uhm... I like you !"
(Confirm creepy one , suddenly say I like you when we're still eating dinner , later he shocked then got choked by the chopstick , how ?)

Second way :

Writing wo xi huan ni on a paper then put inside envelope and give it to him during dinner together .
(but what if later after he read it then he says "Hahaha , 开 玩 笑 arh ??" yeah fail...)

 
Third way :

Me : "Eh you know ? Actually the guy I like is you..."
But what if he replies ...
Him : "But I don't like you ..."
Confirm I will be like...
Me : "Hmmm okay... I need to go to toilet first... *stand up and walk to the toilet , walk a bit then fall down* shit , this 12 cm high heels really really kill me !!"
Him : *come to me* "Eh , you ok or not ??"
Me : "Okay okay , I'm okay , don't touch me !"

Another fail...

Fourth way :

Confess during movie ...
Me : *whisper*"I like you "
Him : "What ?? You mean you like that guy in that movie ? Oh no wonder lah , he's so damn shuai ge le !"
Me : *covered face with both hands , oh God , why ???*

Fifth way :

Confess when he's driving me back home...

Me : Eh you want to know my biggest secret ? I think I must share this with you only .
Him *keep driving* Yeah sure , what is that ?
Me : I think I like you
Him : *shocked , then couldn't focus with the driving and crashed a tree*

Oh ... okay , better forget this way then...


Sixth way :

Confess inside the crowded MRT

Me : *whisper* "Eh , you know arh ? Actually I like you..."
Him : *because of the MRT is too crowded and noisy , can't hear clearly* "What ?? Can you say again louder ?"
Me : *talk a bit louder* I like you...
Him : *still can't hear* What ? You what ?
Me : *talk louder* Aiya... I like you .
Him : *again...*"What ??"
Me : *talk in the loudest whisper* I LIKE YOU !!!
The whole MRT passengers : Awwwww so sweettttttt !!! Go make her your gf ! Go make her your gf ! Go make her your gf !
Me and Him : *embarrassed* *face palm* *awkward smiles*

O...kay... next ?

Seventh way :

Confess in bus stop after hang out

Me : Hmmm I got one thing that I really can't wait to tell you...
Him : What's that ?
Me : I think I...
Him : Eh eh , your bus ! You better fast go ! It's the last bus !
Me : But but... I ...
Him : *pushing me into the bus* Aiya , next time can also tell me what , come , go in ! Good bye ... be careful !
Me : *forever alone face*

And yeah... there are the seven ways I already thought . Nothing is correct , right ?  Yeah , I can't hide my feeling like a pro , but also can't confess like a pro . Aiyoh , so damn crazy sia ...

No comments:

Post a Comment