29 Mar 2013

What's Wrong ?? Aaaaaaa

Okay , today I really panic , really panic already . Normally when he didn't message till night I'm okay . But today , he didn't message me , even his what's app showed that he's last seen on 4.04 AM . Aiyoh , what's wrong with him ?? I hope he's okay , why so long time not online . It's not ordinary .  Normally in a day , I can see him online on what's app like few times , but today never online one . Only that last time we had conversation , 4.04 AM in the dawn . Oh no... I hope he doesn't block me on what's app .
Hmmm , what to do ? What to do ? Should I message him first ? Oh no no , don't . Messaging guy first is not my style . Just wait...wait...wait... Hmmm I think if he hasn't messaged me yet till the next day , that will make me so damn stress and panic as well . I'm afraid if something bad happened to him or something so that he is unable to text me .
Oh God...
Hmmm , what happened with him ?
Really , I can't think clearly now , I'm so damn panic . Should I go to his house and see what happened ?
Stupid , I dunno his house number , I know his block only and the road , but dunno the number . Aiyoh , I can't calm my self down...
How can I sleep later ??? Oh please please , stop thinking too much about him . He's okay ... He's okay ...

Or is it because he read my post about confession ? Is it because he thinks that I like another guy so he chose not to disturb me or something ? Wah liao , why doesn't he realize that it's him whom I like ?? Should I tell him directly that I like him ? I mean immediately confess to him ?  Oh no... I must prepare my self first if I want to confess ...
Oh please , I hope he knows about this and let me know ASAP .

You know ? My friend , a girl , said that he's nearly 25 , no longer a little boy , so actually sooner or later he'll know by him self that it's him whom I like . Really ? But when ?? One week later ? One month later ? Or one year later ?? Wah liao , I'm so damn confused sia .
Actually I confess to him first also ok , but I also want him to confess first to me .
I can't read his mind .
I can't read his heart .
That's why I can't also read his feeling .
I think I'm still not so well experienced in reading feeling also .

Or wait...
Does it mean that he doesn't like me ? So that he stops talking to me ??
Shit , this is what I hate of liking someone . That feeling of being rejected .
Actually I'm not stupid in this thing . I knew already that I must be ready to be rejected when I like someone , but ya , it's just because of my self is too stubborn , can still like someone easily . Wth ...

Really , now I dunno I have to be sad , or stress , or panic , or even crazy ?
I want to cry .
I'm so damn confused about this feeling .
Ya , it's getting stranger and stranger .
Maybe it's because my heart has started loosing its function .

...

No comments:

Post a Comment