23 Mar 2013

Sunday , March 24th , 2013

Hey , hey !! I'm back .
Anyway , today is the Palm Sunday celebration for the catholic people . Since I'm a catholic also , so yeah today I went to church in the morning . Actually yesterday I already went to church , but ya , I didn't get any palm leaves . So , today I went to church again to get one . And ya... I got one !! Yay .
Although I had to wake up early in the morning , I woke up at 9.30 AM , uhmmm ya , I know it's not early , but at least earlier than my wake up time on Sunday (normally I wake up at 12.00 PM on Sunday , hahaha) .
After from church , I got this strange experience . One aunty suddenly stopped me in front of church with eyes opened wide wide , dunno whether she's excited or wanted to eat me or what . Here's the convo started .
Aunty : "Hey , girl girl arh ! What's the brand of your bag ??" *kept staring on my simple small back pack*
Me : *a bit scared* "Oh , it's not branded one , got no brand , last time my mum..."
Aunty : *chopped off my talking* "Oh wait wait , is it MEL ?? Or what ?? You know ? Some brands got that complicated design , but this one so nice , simple design !"
Me : "Hmmm actually it's from my mum , last time she went to Thailand and bought me this one ..."
Aunty : "Oh from China arh ??"
Me :"No , no , I'm Indonesian , but last time my mom went to Thailand and bought me this .."
Aunty : "Oh , bought in China ?"
Me : "No , Thailand "
Aunty : "Ohh Thailand ..."

Wah liao , so shocking sia , I thought I accidentally drag her stuffs by my bag or something , till she stopped me and kept staring on my bag .
Okay , okay , enough about that aunty . So ya , continue ...
After that I went to Bugis plus , to buy Koi Jasmine Green Tea . Yay ! Anyway , FYI only , I really like the tea from Koi , and I only buy this one kind of tea everytime I go there .

I think sooner or later the cashier won't need to ask me anymore already knew what I want to order . Yeah , I always order that Jasmine Green Tea , medium , no pearl , no milk , sugar level 70% . Lol , I really really love this jasmine green tea . Today I was the 6th customer , lol so early huh ?
Then after that I just walked around inside Bugis Plus while finishing my jasmine green tea . After that , I went to Chinatown to buy some stuffs for my fashion design course in NAFA . I bought 2 meters of calico , 1 yard of interfacing , 6 buttons , and 2 packs of thread . Ya , final projects are coming soon , must buy the stuffs now .
Then , ya , since I'm not that kind of girl who likes staying at home nicely doing nothing , I went to Vivo city , to walk walk around only . Then , I remembered that my mom asked me to look for some long cardigans for my grandmas . So , ya , I visited Cotton On there , found few cardigans there but ya , I think my mom got that perfect standard in clothing , she said she didn't like the cardigans , so okay , next shop ! I went to Forever 21 , also she didn't like the cardigans . Aiyoh , so what kind of cardigans she actually wants ?? Once got one nice design , I sent her the pic yesterday or two days ago , I forget , she said it's nice , but then when she asked me the price ... Ya , she said , "No way !! Go find another one !" Hmmm but it's fair I guess ? If you want any good stuffs must pay in 'good' price also mah...
So okay , I gave up for today , maybe (just maybe) another day can find the better one ...
Hahaha so ya , that's my journey for this morning till afternoon . Later I'll update again if I go out in the evening , most probably no , but who knows ? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment