28 Mar 2013

Good Friday (Early in The Morning)

Heyyyyaa all ! Well , dunno why sometimes my brain works so slow one . You know ? Actually I realized it was nearly 2.00 AM in the dawn , but still I bought coffee from vending machine inside my hostel . Wah liao !! Wanna stay up till morning ah ?? So siao ! What's wrong with my brain arh ? The worst thing is that I drank it directly after I bought it . Really arh , I will stay awake till morning I guess ...

Hmmm maybe I should be awake instead of sleeping . I must work harder for the sake of my grades in school . Coz today I got my illustration project back to me and I got C . Wth , C ??? Why decreased ?? Last project I got B . Aiyoh , must got A next time ! Sounds impossible though . But must try !! If not then how can I get scholarship ? Hmmm , I know it's not easy , but I shouldn't give up . Give up has never been exist in my mind for school thingy .
Talking about grades , I remember last time in secondary school and junior college , the highest marks I got always came from Mandarin , English , and Art . Lol
Even I got 100 for Mandarin final exam in Secondary school . Wah liao , but now dunno why my Chinese is so damn bad in Singapore . When people are talking in Chinese here , I do understand , but dunno why I can't answer back , I'm scared if I got the wrong tones then the meaning will change . I'm afraid if there's any misunderstanding between me and them because of my wrong meaning in Chinese . Lol . But ok la , keep trying !!! Yay , haha

No comments:

Post a Comment