27 Mar 2013

Assignment Submission

Well , I'm gonna talk about the submission thingy at school .
You know ? In my school , normally students are having a lots of submission started on week 10 on wards . Then , ya , whoa , si beh jialat . Normally , I'll have some days without sleeping at night . Wah liao , the assignments so many .

Two days ago , I didn't sleep for the whole night , because when I checked my project brief , I noticed that the next day was the submission for pattern making class . Ya , I have to make the pattern of my blouse project . Yay , can't wait to wear my own made blouse ! Okay , so ya , I stayed awake for the whole night till I was so tired the next day . I attended class with my panda eyes . But you know what I got that day ??? So crazy ! The lecturer said that no need to submit that day , he delayed the submission to next week . Wah liao eh ! I already stayed up late just to finish the pattern ... and he said that no need submit on that day ?? Same thing happened to me also last year , stayed up for the whole night but no need to submit on the next day .
 Oh no... so bad :(

But ok la , at least can take rest next week , no need to make again , hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment