30 Mar 2013

Yay !! Finally !!!

Oh my God ! It's like a dream ! Yay , finally he messaged me after long time waiting for him yesterday night . He messaged me today in the dawn at 1.53 AM . Lucky I wasn't asleep , and then I chatted with him till 4 plus in the dawn on what's app . Feeling so damn happy sia !
Aiyoh , the more I keep this feeling , I think the more it grows . Even it keeps staying there and feeling more comfortable .
Really , I almost confess to him for so many times . Lucky I can still tahan my mouth not to say , also can still tahan my fingers not to press 'send' button for this confession thingy .
You know ? Sometimes , I'm afraid to confess also , because I'm afraid if maybe he doesn't like me , then he will stop talking to me forever after knowing my feeling , doesn't want to give me hope . Wah liao , that's bad sia .
But , sometimes , I also want to confess , because I often hear people say "Tell him/her about your feeling ASAP , so that it won't be too late . If it's too late , later you will regret not telling him/her about your feeling ."
Ya lor , very damn true .
I can't imagine if maybe one day when I confess to him , then he already like another girl , or maybe even got girlfriend already . Alamak ! It's too late and makes me wanna jump off from tenth floor of a HDB . *touch wood* Hahahaha . No la . Maybe if that happens , I'll just cry cry cry inside my room , and then the next day , my school mates can see me in that panda eyes , too much crying and no sleeping . Hmmm sounds stupid though , but might happen to me .
Hmmm but ok la , life happens ... Just let it be .

No comments:

Post a Comment