31 Mar 2013

I'm Still Here

Ya... I'm still here waiting for you...
Hoping you will think about me .
Yeah , listening to this Indonesian song "Here For You" makes me remember about him again . Everyday , he always crosses my mind . Maybe it's because of my feeling . I know he's busy with his assignments lately  . I hope he's okay . I hope he won't just care about his assignments only , I hope he cares about his health also . I know school is important , but health is more important . I hope he knows about it . Although I doubt he will read this post of mine here .
The thing that I appreciate from him is that he does still contact me everyday although he's so busy with his assignments . I do appreciate that .
The thing that I hate the most is that this feeling keep tickling me from inside . I hope my mouth is strong enough to tahan this feeling , to hold this feeling , not to come out from my mouth . I have to wait . Since I'm a girl , I must wait , I can't just anyhow confess , later people will think that I'm cheap . Confess confess confess , every time it's always me confess first . Can I please just once got one guy that I truly like confess to me first ??
Hmmm , okay , maybe I must be more patience . Patience can make better result . I hope so . I also hope that patience doesn't mean waiting for that stupid four years . Well , or maybe I'm on the wrong track of love ? Hmmm... maybe , just maybe...
It's so funny remembering last time , when I first time received his message on that chatting app , I felt that his profile was a fake , because of his profile picture is blur , besides , I liked someone else at that time . So that I didn't really care about him . Then day by day passed , he still talks to me till now , and I realized that he always cares about me . Hmmm , but now , I hope that I don't make him bored or something , because of this strange feeling , liking someone and that's him .
Last time , I got say about his address right ? Now I know about his block already . Ya , I think last time when he sent me the picture of night view outside of his house taken from his living room , I can guess that he's staying at block 663 ? I'm not sure also , I just guess from the night view only , I noticed all the buildings outside of his house , I guess by the view angle also , must be taken from that block  . If taken from block 662 I think it's too close ? Hmmm I just need to guess the floor he's staying on then , impossible though .
Hmmm I stay not far from his house but I dunno why my heart feels very far from him ?
I'm sorry arh , every time I got something to share always share here , because I got nobody to share with . I'm afraid if I might disturb their activities by sharing this kind of stuffs . This blog is just like my online diary...

No comments:

Post a Comment