23 Mar 2013

Blogging again !!!

Well , long time no blogging . Now I'm gonna start blogging again . Well FYI , I'm not staying in Indonesia . I currently study in Singapore . Haha , I never guessed before that I'd be studying in this lion country . Before I came here , I insisted to study in Perth , Western Australia . Since I got a lots of friends staying there and also my ex stays there . But lucky lah I came here so that I don't need to remember about my ex anymore . Hahaha !!
So okay , firstly let me tell you that I currently study at NAFA , Singapore . What does NAFA stand for ? Well , it's the abbreviation of Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts . Yeah , some people say that it's a  good art institution in Singapore . I take fashion design course there , still in year one though . So ya . I think that's enough for my first blogging again after so long not posting anything . But don't worry , later I'll post some again hor :))

No comments:

Post a Comment