30 Mar 2013

My First Love ? Hmmm hehe

You know ? Listening to this song , Jadikan Aku Yang Kedua (Make Me be Your Second) by Indonesian singer , Astrid , makes me remember a lots of things about my first love . Coz I also got plan to beg him to make me be his second , although I cancelled my plan coz I realized it was stupid .
Ya , my first love ... Hmmm it makes a lots of my friends , my close friends wonder , how's my first love . How he looks like , how I could fall for him , how I met him , etc . lol
Well ... okay , let me explain in this post . Hehe..
So uhmm... I first time saw him when I was in 1st year of my secondary school . First time I met him , hmmm no special impression ...
Ya , at that time , he was running to my class , then suddenly stopped in front of my desk (I was sitting on front row in class) , then took my pencil case , opened it and took out my compass (that one , normally used to draw circle) from it , and then he looked at me and said "Hey , let me borrow it , okay ? Later I'll give it back to you !" I just nodded and then he ran back to his class . I think he was in hurry at that time .
Then second time I saw him , hmmm this time is special time . I fell in love at the first sight . Ya , I saw him drinking soft drink at the corner of male dormitory in my school . At that time was school camping day for scout students . I joined that camping coz I joined scout club .
You know ? The time when I saw him , I was stunned , I just kept staring at him from my tent . Till then the next day , I asked my best friend about who he is . Then this best friend told me that actually he was his classmate . So , ok , I asked him to help me know more about him .
Then the next day , my best friend suddenly just dragged him to my class in break time . WTH , I was shocked and I ran away from my class . I was too shy . Three times in three days , he tried to meet me in my class just to see my face and say hello to me but I always escaped . Now I realize that it's stupid , I was too shy till I couldn't get him . STUPID . But ok la , it's over already ma .
Okay , next , on the second year of my secondary school , I got his phone number . OMG , his phone number !! You know how I got that ? Ya , my friend got help me in this case . She was in the same class with him . Then she just anyhow asked him about his phone number . Then after she got it , she gave it to me , but I must 'pay' her . She asked me to do her English homework , so ok , I did hers lah . Hehehe . So then on Saturday , I messaged him . I told him that it was me . Then he replied ! OMG ! I was so damn happy like hell . Whoa , so yeah , I did the texting till late at night .
On my third year of secondary school , I gave him a cat doll for valentine gift . Then at that time , white day was popular , so he gave me lots of chocolate wrapped with pink paper with rose prints on March 14th , 2009 (white day) . Whoa , I was so damn happy !!! My mom also knew about it . She started asking me about this guy . Like how we met , how I knew him , etc. So , I just told her lah . She then gave me lecture about love . She told me that actually I was too young to know about real love . So I was quite sad , she's kinda forbid me to have relationship .
Then one day , I found his wallet and file holder left inside his drawer in class .  So , it made me really want to see what's inside . I didn't mean to steal his money though , just wanted to see his student card , etc . Haha
So what I found was his student card , his mother's name card , his mother's business card , and lots of his data like birth certificate , parents data , etc .
So from that I knew that he's the only child of his parents , and he's older than me 1 year , I knew his parent's names , I knew his address , home number , mother's business , etc . His mom opened a shop selling golds and jewels in Jakarta . When I told that to my mom , she was like hmmm you know ? She gave me that excited look and her eyes were kinda saying like "GET HIM ASAP !!!"
Aiyoh , all mothers in this world I think the same , always want the daughter to get rich guy lah . Wah liao...

So then next , when I was in high school / junior college . First year , on semester two , I found out...
On FB , he stated that he was in relationship with my best friend . WTF ??
I was crying out loud at night on that day . What a f***ing slut she is . WTH , snatching my crush , whom I was waiting for him to confess to me for four years . She got him after one year only . WTH , if can't make a reality , can't make my dream comes true , don't give hope la !!! Si beh jialat le ...

No comments:

Post a Comment