5 Jul 2013

First Time I Met My Bf

This morning I was checking my phone inbox just for fun . Then I saw his very first message and it was March 9th . That made me remember that it's the first time I met him . March 9th , 2013 . We met in front of Koi - Bugis Plus right after I finished the sunset mass in my church .
I received his text saying to text him when I reached Bugis Plus and to take my time , after I finished church .
So then after that I walked towards Bugis Plus and then in front of Koi , got one man approached me and I was sure that the man must be him . So then I said hi and we walked into Bugis Plus and went to eat ramen for dinner . One funny thing that I remember was about the round thingy that we will get to wait for the ramen . That one which will beep when the ramen is ready . I told him that last time when I was in Perth , I got this round thingy also while waiting for my meal . Then suddenly the thing was beeping for few times and the sound was quite loud . That made me scared . Coz never saw that thing before , I thought it won't beep . Then what I thought was the thing was going to explode like bomb . So I screamed to my friends around me "Oh no !! It's gonna explode !" Then suddenly the cashier shout my name and told me that it's not gonna explode but my meal was ready .
Hearing my story , he was laughing , and the way he laughed is different . I mean I have never seen anybody else laughing like that . Like so free or something . That made me quite happy , feeling that my joke is funny . You know ? If I tell other people about a joke then they just laugh a bit or something , that made me feel like my joke isn't funny . Feels like my joke is failed . Haha

Then after we ate , we went watch movie . I think it's Jack and the Giant Slayer , with that "eating people" scene . Since then , he knows that I dun like that eating people scene .

Finished watching movie , I went back hostel and he took bus also with me . I thought I'd be going back alone , but no . He accompanied me .

Since then , we mostly every Saturday go out together . Till we became bf and gf on April 7th . Then every Saturday we go out together , except those exam days .

No comments:

Post a Comment