6 Jul 2013

Chain Text

Last time during secondary school , I often got that kind of text messages , I called it chain text . Coz it's sent from one person and then sent to another one and sent to another one and forever it will be . I also got the text last time . Till I was like oh my ... Why this kind of text again ?
You know ? That kind of text that they will put any statement to threaten you , for example : if you don't send this to anyone , you'll be haunted , etc .
Ya , that time I got one stating :
- you must send this text to 20 of your friends , if not , I'll be hiding in your room , probably under your bed or behind your curtain and I'll scare you .


I got that text from about 25 friends and did not reply even one of them . Too lazy to forward .
So what I did was sending them this text :
- hi guys . I know you all will think that I'm joking . But seriously , I'm not joking this time . I'm sorry to tell you that I don't think my room will have enough space for all of you to be here , especially for you who plan to hide under my bed or behind my curtain , seriously don't . Anyway , for you who want to come nicely and by knocking my door , not hiding , I prepared snacks and drinks alr . Hope it will last for one night or if not , you must call McD delivery service . Have fun , and don't make any noise , my parents and bro are sleeping !


Lol , and their reaction were like :
- wah Liao ! Who wants to come to your room sia ? Just a joke
- huh ? You believe ?
- whoa ! Free snacks and drinks !
- seriously ?
- you're crazy as usual !

Lol
Don't text me like that again next time hor !
Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment