18 Jul 2013

Back in Singapore - I'm Crazy

Yup , I'm already in Singapore now . Ya , back since Monday , July 15th , 2013 . Not till one week and I already did something crazy . I think I'm drunk but actually I'm not drunk . Was I ?
Hmmm so the crazy thing was about finding a hotel .
Finding a hotel ? Hmmm at first it sounds ordinary , then actually it's crazy . So this is the story . I was in the bus with my bf and just before we got down . I asked him ,"So we go find hotel ?"
Wait wait... don't think negative first . What I meant was wanting to search for cheap hotel for my family who is coming here on August 7th till 12th . Then ya , everybody will start thinking that I asked him like that to 'sleep' in a hotel . Crazy la !!! OMG , I was so damn embarrassed . No wonder he was so damn quiet when I asked him like that , he just got out of the bus without responding me . I thought he couldn't hear me or what . I almost shouted again at him .
So ya...
Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment