3 Nov 2013

School Ended - What to Do ?

Well , school ended officially , I meant the first semester of my second year is ended , not my Diploma course , hahaha . How I wish I could reach my final year already , so that I can totally go to work . Haha .
So ya , now I feel like got nothing to do , dunno what to do exactly . Haha , coz I finished all my projects already . Just need to wait for the assessment and some presentations . My assessment will be on the 14th of November . Hmmm 10 more days huh ?
I feel like going to draw some illustrations for fun , but also I dunno what to draw .
Normally if that happens , it will end up with me staring at the empty paper with no expression for the next 30 minutes . Hahaha .
Or probably I can go make pattern . But then,,, wasting paper . I'm not good in pattern making , I admit that . So it will end up with me surrounded by crumpled papers with failed patterns on it . Looks like just back from a paper war . Oh well...

Maybe I should do some fabric hunting , but no money... :(
Hmmm any idea ? Haha
I'm jobless...

No comments:

Post a Comment