15 Nov 2013

Asessment is Finally Over

Finally , the assessment is over ! Woot ! Woot !
Nothing to do now... hahaha
I feel jobless . Everyday wake up very late , around 12.00 PM plus , then go eat lunch , after that go stroll somewhere... haha
Anyway ... I dunno what's wrong . I dunno whether it's me who is getting more emotional coz my period is near or maybe because I'm going to be... (oh no please not this one !!) , or maybe he changed , or just ... ahh fuck it !
It's just annoying when you need to stroll around alone like a forever alone and nothing to do when in fact you got bf . Especially when he said that he'll get home at around 9 PM then ended up went home at 11 PM . Now I understand how it feels like when a wife waiting for the husband coming back from the office late . It's just way so annoying .
I already stressed because of my family problem , and school problem also , they f*ck me together at the same time . Feel like threesome like that . Then after that he also ... ahhh... I dunno .
YOLO . So ya , it's true , you only live once . I want to enjoy this life only . Today more YOLO sia . The number on the traffic light for crossing the road showing only 5 secs left for crossing the road and I just started to cross the road . Yolo...
Oh well , that's life , it will keep fucking you no matter what . You will be happy , but just temporary , just for  a while . After that it will ruin you again , dunno how .
His blog is full of emo posts . After this , my blog will also be full of emo posts . Holy...
I need someone to talk to , who will listen to me , hug me when I'm sad , give me support , appreciate me no matter what , and not blaming me or lecturing me or what . Sometimes , I feel like having an imaginary friend , that will be there for me no matter what and when and how . Sounds so selfish right ? Ya it does . If not maybe I'll end up being in IMH or just die somewhere . I bring so much burden already . Sometimes I wonder , till when I can take this burden everywhere ? Will I die young ? Or ... I dunno...

I don't need people to give me critics . I already had a lots of critics . I dunno why . I already tried so hard till almost die like that , and still no appreciate ? He keeps saying that I must see when I go work , people will start to give me much more critics . Ha... Like that , I dunno lah . Maybe will just die in the work place . Crazy world . Wrong place . Wrong education . Wrong job . Wrong boss . Wrong partner . Wrong people . Wrong society . Everything is wrong .
You know what ? Actually all people in this world are crazy . Including me . They won't call you crazy if you have the same mindset with them ? But if you do , then no , you're not called crazy . Don't you think so ?

Anyway , never mind . Life happens .

No comments:

Post a Comment