5 Nov 2013

Does Virginity Matter ?

Well , everybody must be having different mindsets about virginity . Some people think that it's very important , so that we must keep it until that special day comes , which is our wedding night . Some people think that it doesn't matter at all , you want to loose it ? Then go ahead , loose it . You're not ready ? Then don't . To me , just do it when you and your partner are ready .
To be honest , I come from a very conservative family . Probably some people think that it's quite tough to be me , even my ex (p.s : he's not from my country ) said that he will mati aka dead if he were me . Although mostly friends from my country will think that it's normal . My parents said : no kissing before marriage , no sex before marriage , no sleepover (even at girl's house) , no going into boyfriend's room , no visiting boyfriend's house too often , no being too close to boyfriends , no being touchy with boyfriend , and any other strict rules , no being home late , blah blah blah . And believe it or not ? I'm 19 . Actually it's supposed to be legal to do anything we want as long as we're above 18 ?
Virginity is a really big deal for them . Even about marriage , they also have strict rules about it . They expect me to marry a guy from my country actually , but then now I currently dating a Singaporean , haha . I insist of dating him . Due to some personal reasons , I don't want guy from my country , die die don't want . Also I can't get married too young . Oh well... At least I'm better than last time . Ya , after a horrible experience with my ex from my country , last time I die die didn't want to get married forever , but now of course I want la ! Haha ...
Okay , back to the topic . So , ya , virginity is not a big deal for me actually . I know mostly guys from my country will expect his wife to be still a virgin and make sure that he's the first one to taste her virginity . Even some will divorce his wife immediately after knowing that his wife is no longer a virgin . Oh well ... don't judge people by their past , you know ? Everybody has their own past . Everybody makes mistake . We can't anyhow judge people . Even though I'm still a virgin (well , I know some people will judge me by saying that I'm lying or I'm not a virgin , correct ? Well it's up to you to believe it or not though...) .
Some guys are also not confident when they're still a virgin . Even my ex last time asked me whether it was ok to date him as a virgin . "You'll laugh at me , will you ? Because I'm a virgin guy ?" Ya , I often get that kind of question . My current bf is also a virgin . Ya , so what if you're a virgin or non virgin ? What's the matter ? It's just a virginity ? Even though some people said that once a girl loose it , she won't get it back anymore . Who said that ?? Can hor ! Nowadays , technology is so damn good what ? See , got operation to get the virginity back , even though sounds a bit weird , but they do exist , hahaha .
Some people said that if a girl is not a virgin before she's married , she's a slut or whore or whatever it is . Oh well , we can't judge a girl like that actually . Because , slut is that you're doing it with some stranger guy and after that you'll get paid , and there's a love based while having that sex . So to me that doesn't matter if you did that with your ex or your bf , as in you're madly in love with him ? Not because you're madly in love with money ?

Some people said that if a guy is not a virgin before he's married , he's very man . What ?? That is NOT fair !!! Where's the justice ???

But then...

Some people said that if a guy is a virgin until he's married , he's a nerd , or not good enough in sex , got a small dick so that no girl wants him , or can't satisfy girls , not cool , or outcast , or etc . Oh dude , what kind of judgement is that ?? Just let them be !

That's what I love from my current bf also , he never judge me . He said that he doesn't care whether I'm still virgin or not . It's my past . I also don't care whether he's a virgin or not . I love him , end of story . True love doesn't need reasons , correct ??

I dunno whether this post will change some people's mind or not , but ya , that's my opinion about virginity . Even though I come from a conservative country . To be honest , I'm not that conservative anymore , hahaha . I do have my own mindset , and please hor , stop judging me ! Don't believe , can check me . Check la ! Check la ! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment