9 Feb 2014

Blogging in the Middle of Class

Hi hi I'm back with the new post !
Well actually I'm having class now , just that my lecturer said that we can do research in com lab so I went here and ended up blogging .
Hahaha
Oh well , but I finished my research , so ya , can blog now !
I was doing research about applying coffee dye on fabric . It's interesting , I'd like my cardigan to smell like coffee ! It will be awesome !
Also , people discover about dyeing fabric using rose , but then it's nearly Valentine's day when the rose's price will increase like crazy . I don't understand why rose's price increases during Valentine's day ? It's not like every girl wants rose or something . Rose can decomposed , so better buy something else that can be forever or at least can be there for the next ten years ?
Talking about roses on Valentine's day , I still haven't got any Valentine's gift for my boyfriend . I remember the first time I gave Valentine's gift was to my first love and I gave him a cat doll . You know why I gave doll ? It's because it can last forever . Well I guess now he threw it away coz he got girlfriend , haha .
Okay back to the topic , how about not giving my boyfriend a doll , because his room has already gotten 3 dolls , which we call them our kids . I won't give chocolate also , because it's unable to last forever , it will be expired .
I want something unique and memorable , and meaningful .
Oh well , I guess I'll be going out somewhere later to find .
Hehe
Okay I'm back to class now !

No comments:

Post a Comment